LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – Arkansans, you can help the Arkansas Foodbank win anywhere from $5,000 - $55,000!
As part of the Outnumber Hunger campaign, foodbanks across the country are in the running for sizeable monetary donations.
Here's how you can help:
1: Purchase specially-marked boxes of General Mills products. These will have the Outnumber Hunger logo and an ID code.
2: Log onto www.outnumberhunger.com and enter the ID code on your box, then your zip code.
3: The prizes will be distributed based on the zip codes entered; for example, Little Rock zip codes will be counted for the Arkansas Foodbank.
WATCH BELOW: A Little Rock family featured on the national Outnumber Hunger campaign (youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_iMsXEmwI)
Incentive Program Overview
- Outnumber Hunger will award a $5,000 donation each week to the food bank that has the highest weekly code redemptions.
- Code redemptions are tracked as consumers enter in a code from participating brands and provide the zip code to indicate their local food bank.
- Food banks can only win the $5,000 weekly prize one time, but will still be eligible for the overall grand prize of $50,000.
- A grand prize of $50,000 will be awarded to the food bank with highest redemptions total over the course of the five-week window.
- Total food bank code redemptions will start being tracked at 12:01 a.m. CST on 4/14/14 and end at 11:59 p.m. CST on 5/18/14.
- Weekly winners are determined by the food bank with the most codes enter between Monday 12:01 a.m. CST and Sunday 11:59 p.m. CST.
- The previous week's results will be post on the Leaderboard which is accessible to food banks on www.outnumberhunger.com by noon the following
- Monday and reflect the winner based on the prior seven days cumulative code entry.