LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- It's always a good time to start taking better care of your hair. But with so many treatments to choose from, deciding which one is best for your hair can be a challenge.
Stylist Dennis Harris with Breathe Salon shared some great tips on "THV 11 This Morning".
His tips were:
- Shine treatment – Can be done at home. Make an olive oil, mayo and egg mask for your hair. This instantly adds shine.
- Deep conditioning – Can be done at home. Repairs damage from heat styling. This restores shine.
- Keratin treatment – Should be done in a salon. This relaxes curls, reduces frizz, shortens blow-dry time.
- Body wave – "Perm of yesteryear". Adds wave to naturally straight hair, gives hair volume and lift.
- Color-enhancing glaze – Can be done at home. Adds shine and does not damage your hair color.