LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Who knew there are several antiquated laws when it comes to marriage. Here are six surprising marriage laws you might be breaking right now from Reader's Digest.
Check out the full list from Reader's Digest by clicking here.
1. In Delaware, it's legal to obtain an annulment if you got married on a dare - or as a prank.
2. It's illegal for a married couple to sleep nude in a rented room in Massachusetts.
3. You need a permission slip for dentures in Vermont.
4. In Wichita, Kansas, the mistreatment of mothers-in-law can be used as grounds for divorce.
5. In a town on Cape Cod, a man must prove his manliness by shooting either six blackbirds or three crows.
6. It is illegal to marry the same man four times in Kentucky.