• FEATURED:
    • FOLLOW US
    Video Player
    • Email
    • share

    New esophagus for toddler who swallowed battery

    When an Arizona toddler swallowed a button battery it burned two major holes in his esophagus. 35 surgeries and a new esophagus made from a foot of his bowels, he is home recuperating.

    http://www.thv11.com/video/2099221999001/1/New-esophagus-for-toddler-who-swallowed-battery http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201301/2553/963482463001_2099103132001_961896998-154-1358389536773.jpg?pubId=963482463001 New esophagus for toddler who swallowed battery When an Arizona toddler swallowed a button battery it burned two major holes in his esophagus. 35 surgeries and a new esophagus made from a foot of his bowels, he is home recuperating. esophagusbatteryhealth/medicalvpcKPNXphoenix 02:02

    Next Up

        

    More Videos