LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- It's Super Snack Week on THV11 This Morning!
We asked for your recipes for the big game, maybe some family traditions or regional delicacies.
Tuesday’s snack made by Raven Richard comes from viewer Louann Smith Harasym. She sent us a delicious recipe for Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups.
-1 tube crescent dough sheet
-3/4 pound thinly sliced ham
-12 slices Swiss cheese
-½ cup melted butter
-1 tablespoon yellow mustard
-1 tablespoon dried minced onion
-1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Roll out your crescent dough and and press into an approximately 13x18 inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese.
3. Starting on the long side, roll the dough up tightly. Pinch the ends together and place with the seam facing down. Cut into 12 pieces.
4. Place your rollups in your baking dish, evenly spaced. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, poppyseeds, mustard, onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the sauce evenly over the rollups.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes until lightly browned.