LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — The Vine challenged the American Heart Association to offer our viewers a quick but delicious meal at low cost. Rebecca Buerkle exceeded our expectations when she took the challenge one step further and made a meal in one minute.
Today, Buerkle made Crunchy Cabbage Salad from the following ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat, smooth peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeño (finely chopped)
- 1 red or green bell pepper (quartered, thinly sliced)
- 3 green onions or scallions, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 (14-ounce) bag classic cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped, unsalted peanuts