ARKANSAS, USA — Pat Downs with Sweet Yellow Cornbread is back with delicious fall brunch ideas!
Pat showed us how to make her amazing sausage balls! She also showed us how to decorate a cake for fall, simple ways to decorate pumpkins, and how to cut cheese into pumpkins and ghosts!
Sweet Yellow Cornbread represents all things southern including recipes, life stories, and home living tips and ideas!
For more information about Sweet Yellow Cornbread, click here.
Pat's Sausage Balls Recipe:
2 Cups Sharp Shredded Cheese
1 Pound Mild Jimmy Dean Sausage
1 Pound Regular Jimmy Dean Sause
2 Teaspoons of Lowry’s Garlic Pepper
2 cups Bisquick
½ cup Cheese Garlic Bisquick
¼ cup milk
Preheat your oven to 350 °F
- In Large Bowl, Combine the ground sausage, Bisquick mixes, and ¼ cup milk together and mix well. Add in the Cheddar Cheese and continue to mix together.
- Line two (2) cookie sheets with pan liners
- Form Sausage Mixture into golf ball size balls and place them on a baking sheet. Each sheet should have 12 -15 on them each. Sprinkle Lowry’s Garlic Pepper over each sausage ball on sheets
- Bake in preheated oven for approx. 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and the sausage, is cooked through entirely.
- Serve with Smucker’s Plum Jam or Favorite Syrup for dipping!
These are great hot or at room temperature!
Note: For extra biscuit coverage on your sausage balls, use a second bowl with approx. ½ cup of Bisquick Mix and roll your pre-rolled sausage balls in it right before placing on cookie sheet. This gives it the extra breading.