Tuesday marks the 15th annual Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day.
Customers who dress as a cow can get a free entrée until 7 p.m. Tuesday. The offer can't be redeemed with the Chick-fil-A app.
The restaurant’s “mascot” is a cow, which Chick-fil-A said is to promote not eating cow meat.
Chick-fil-A’s website said 1.95 million people participated in Cow Appreciation Day in 2018.
What other people are reading right now:
- Deputies find children in vehicle with adults passed out
- Disney Channel actor Cameron Boyce dies at 20
- St. Petersburg police identify teen whose body was found surrounded by alligators
- US wins 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- Boy stabs brother, says jail's better than 8-hour drive
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download
the 10 News app now.