LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- This week's edition of our "Eat It Up" series took Amanda Jaeger and Rob Evans to The Fold: Botanas & Bar in the Riverdale area of Little Rock.
It's located at 3501 Old Cantrell Road. Each week, at different restaurants, the duo gets in-depth with the staff, understanding their stories... and then, of course, they try the food! (That might be their favorite part!)
This week's video is a must-see! Watch it above!
And check out this week's five things to know about The Fold:
1. The meaning behind “The Fold” is community; bringing people together. Considering nearly 80% of their customers are repeat customers, they take this mission to heart.
2. They serve lunch, dinner and botanas (part of their name/pronounced like “bananas” with a T!) which means “snacks”. So whether your appetite is big or small, they have tons of options for you!
3. The building used to be an old filling station and they remodeled it into to the cool, Austin inspired restaurant it is today!
4. Speaking of the Austin-inspired vibe, the Fold is known for its bright colors and fun décor! In fact, they have multiple decorative walls that people from all over the world come to take pictures in front of. It’s an Instagrammers dream!
5. Want to eat but also bring your pets? The Fold’s cute and cozy patio is totally pet friendly.
Watch Eat It Up on YouTube!