From Nutella smothered crepes to crepes filled with BBQ, this little horse trailer food truck is serving up enough for the biggest appetites!
1. A Little Crêpesy food truck makes both sweet and savory crepes! In case you aren’t sure what a crepe is, it’s essentially a thin, flat pancake filled with whatever your heart desires! The truck has special batter for both sweet and savory crepes.
2. Owner, Brett Todd, became well known in Little Rock for her former Hillcrest shoppe, “Lemon, A Crêpe and Coffee Co.” But, she and her husband, Walt Todd (co-owner of the Count Porkula food truck) decided to close the business after they got busy pursuing other endeavors such as Count Porkula BBQ’s food truck and brick and mortar at The Rail Yard LR. Now, they are so excited to bring Crêpes back to the city of Little Rock and beyond.
3. Brett actually went to crepe school to be trained in how to make the perfect crepe! It’s a lot more difficult than it looks. A Little Crêpesy makes crepes that are the most traditional of France, meant to be eaten with a fork and plate.
4. One of the most popular crepes is the sweet nutella crepe. It comes smothered with Nutella and you can add your choice of fruits inside.
5. Because of their partnership with Count Porkula, A Little Crêpesy even makes a Count Porkula BBQ crepe as a special! That’s just one of their many rotating savory options including lox crepes and Mediterranean crepes.
Rob and Amanda’s Pro Tips:
Rob: Make sure you try the Nutella and strawberry crepe. I could have eaten 5 in one sitting!
Amanda: Try a savory crepe for lunch or dinner and then get a sweeter one as a dessert! Best of both worlds!
You can find a schedule of where the food truck travels here: