This week, Eat It Up goes to Sandra Rose Kitchen as we continue our month long eat it up food truck edition.
They specialize in Cajun seafood that's homemade and full of delicious ingredients and spices. They also specialize in quick pick up orders for those who are busy and on the go.
1. Sandra Rose Kitchen knows how to do Cajun seafood right. They have a variety on their menu with fresh homemade recipes full of Cajun flavor that Sandra Rose has been whipping up for years.
2. They specialize in delicious homemade food that is great for a grab and go lunch. You can even call ahead and they’ll have it ready for you to pick up at the 801 Food Truck lot in downtown Little Rock.
3. There aren’t many places you can get grab and go lobster and crab but nearly every day you can get fresh orders of both right from the food truck. They even have specials with lobster tails and shrimp available.
4. One of their top sellers is the Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. It’s a hearty portion served dinner size even at lunch!
5. If you don’t live close to downtown or commute their during lunch make sure to look out for Sandra Rose Kitchen at various festivals and events around central Arkansas. They are often on the road and sell out at many community events!
Rob and Amanda’s Pro-Tips:
Rob: Not everything Cajun is super spicy so don’t be afraid to try some of their Cajun options that have a lower spice level.
Amanda: Definitely try that Cajun Shrimp Pasta. It’s a big enough portion that you could eat half at lunch and save the rest for some dinner!
Sandra Rose Kitchen is located at 801 South Chester. Check out their Facebook page for their hours.