LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Rob and Amanda both agree. Buenos Aires Grill & Café is one of the best places they’ve visited for Eat It Up!
1. Family owned and authentic as can be, Buenos Aires brings the best of Argentinian culture right to your plate. Argentinian cuisine includes a great variety of dishes influenced by the country’s cultural diversity. A flavorful blend of Italian and Spanish cuisine, it takes advantage of the abundant agricultural products available in the country.
2. Buenos Aires prides itself on having incredible meats. Lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, their high quality chicken, seafood and steaks are a staple and the flavor speaks for itself! Served family style, one of their most popular dishes features some of their best steaks, seafood and more! Their Buenos Aires mixed grill comes with flank steak, skirt steak, bratwurst, chicken, and shrimp. It’s a hearty dish meant to be shared by 2 or 3 people.
3. Speaking of high quality, delicious meat, you’re going to want to dip it all in their family made “secret recipe” Graciela’s Famous Chimichurri Sauce. The sauce is so addictive people buy it in 4 and 8 ounce jars to enjoy at home!
4. Another dish Buenos Aires is famous for is their empanadas. These empanadas are stuffed with high quality ingredients and baked to a golden brown flaky perfection. They have ham and cheese, onion and cheese, caprese, chicken, beef and spinach empanadas.
5. One of the coolest places to enjoy the food at Buenos Aires is their amazing patio! The patio is designed and decorated to make you feel like you’re actually eating in Buenos Aires. It’s the perfect spot for lunch or dinner on a spring/summer day!
Rob and Amanda’s Pro Tips:
Amanda: They have an awesome lunch special were you can get 3 empanadas and one of their delicious side salads for $10. It’s the perfect lunch that allows you to mix and match your favorite empanada flavors.
Rob: Don’t forget dessert! I loved their authentic Cuatro Leches Cake.