LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — At the Cupcake Factory, their goal is to offer the best quality cupcakes, pies, custom cakes and cookies, cake pops, cinnamon rolls, brownies and more!
1. The Cupcake Factory has been around for 8 years serving decadent, homemade cupcakes. But that’s not all! They also do unique, custom designed cakes as well as cake balls, pies, decorated cookies and more.
2. They use real butter and fresh ingredients for all their recipes. Many recipes for their desserts come from family recipes that have been handed down through the years.
3. While they are known for having amazing sweets, they also have an impressive lunch menu. Stop in for delicious, southern home cookin’ and have access to tons of sweet treats for dessert.
4. One cool thing about their cupcake shop is their mini market inside. Shop around for cute accessories, décor and other local food products in their small shop at the front of the store.
5. When asked why they have been able to be so successful, owners say they are a true family business that genuinely cares about their customers. The shop is fully family run and they treat customers like family.
Rob and Amanda’s Pro Tips:
Amanda: I loved the lemon cake balls and the strawberry cupcake. Their best seller is the white wedding cupcake which is also divine!
Rob: Definitely try out their lunch options! I loved their open faced roast beef sandwich. The chocolate cupcakes were also fantastic.