LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas —
1. For a place that specializes in ice cream, they go above and beyond to provide tons of unique flavors! Loblolly always has at least 30 flavors, around 8 of which are vegan and dairy-free. They’ve won multiple awards for their vegan selections.
2. All of their ice cream is made fresh in house and by using local ingredients. They frequently partner with local businesses to offer the freshest ingredients for their unique concoctions. You can even buy pints at local grocery stores and find Loblolly desserts on the menu at local restaurants. Be on the lookout!
3. In addition to having a lot of unique ice cream flavors, they do special rotating flavors that are REALLY different. They try out of the box ideas like like taro ship ice cream or flaming hot Cheetos ice cream! Be on the lookout for all their new creations but be aware they only stay for a limited time!
4. In addition to great ice cream, they have a lot of hot chocolate flavors including a fun, unicorn white hot chocolate flavor. They even make their own homemade massive marshmallows (they are so big that one is enough!). You can buy their hot chocolates and mega mallows to take home and enjoy. They sell them in the shop and at local stores.
5. They are also famous for their homemade macarons. These sweet treats are the perfect puffy sweet bites. Remember, a macaron is different than a macaroon. A macaron is a traditionally French sandwich cookie!
Rob and Amanda’s Pro Tip:
Amanda: I recommend going with a friend and ordering the sampler. You can get 8 half scoops so you can try a lot more flavors! It’s great for indecisive people who can’t decide which flavors they love best!
Rob: Make sure to try the birthday cake macaron!