HOT SPRINGS, Ark. — With multiple icing choices and massive sizes and flavor, it’s no wonder why people from all over Arkansas are making their way to Will’s just to try their cinnamon rolls!
1. Will’s Cinnamon Shop rolls are made totally from scratch baked goods. Everything they bake is made from scratch, in-house, no mixes, no shortcuts. Will had MANY trial and error recipes until he found the perfect one.
2. The cinnamon rolls come in multiple sizes. They have minis or “Little Willie’s” which are great for kids. Their standard big roll is the most popular and it is roughly 4 inches by 4 inches. They also have the “Big Willie” which is the size of two of their regular rolls in one circular shaped single roll.
3. They offer multiple icings to choose from. Daily icings include a traditional white icing, cream cheese, lemon, orange, and a maple coffee icing using their in house locally-roasted coffee. From there, you can choose a topping. Sprinkles, pecans, BACON, chocolate, caramel, as well as other special items are rotated in.
4. Coffee is a huge part of Will’s. They proudly serve only Red Light Roastery coffee. Red Light is a local roaster in Hot Springs. Will’s serves an Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee that Red Light roasts for them fresh every week ensuring each cup is as fresh and delicious. They also offer a full line coffee bar and espresso drinks.
5. Don’t forget to grab other delicious items while you are there! They serve great sandwiches and also have a case of Loblolly ice cream. They even partnered with Loblolly to create a cinnamon swirl ice cream using the special cinnamon Will’s has in all their cinnamon rolls.
Rob and Amanda’s Pro Tips:
Rob: The cinnamon rolls are amazing but so is the food! I loved their club sandwich. Stay for lunch!
Amanda: LOVE the maple coffee icing. Start there and then do the standard icing! They are all great with a cup of joe!