ARKANSAS, USA — According to the Medical Marijuana Commission, Arkansas patients have spent $38.09 million to obtain 5,904 pounds of medical marijuana.
Along with the news of a newly-licensed dispensary in Pine Bluff, the commission says there are now 33 licensed dispensaries in Arkansas.
Seventeen of the dispensaries are open for business.
Two dispensaries in Little Rock and one in Sherwood have requested a final inspection. Planned completion of the inspections is set for early next week.
Here's a complete list of the opened dispensaries:
- Suite 443 (Hot Springs)
- Green Springs Medical (Hot Springs)
- Arkansas Natural Products (Clinton)
- Greenlight Dispensary (Helena)
- Native Green Wellness (Hensley)
- Fiddler’s Green (Mountain View)
- The Releaf Center (Bentonville)
- The Source (Bentonville)
- Acanza (Fayetteville)
- Harvest (Conway)
- Purspirit Cannabis (Fayetteville)
- NEA Full Spectrum (Brookland)
- 420 Dispensary (Russellville)
- Fort Cannabis (Fort Smith)
- Red River Remedy (Texarkana)
- Bloom Medicinals (Texarkana)
- Plant Family Therapeutics (Mountain Home)