If your home was damaged in the recent flood - FEMA has a list of things you can do to recover.

Assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and more.

The first step is contacting your insurance company.

You have to file a claim through your homeowner's or flood insurance policy before you can get help from FEMA.

Next, visit disasterassistance.gov to see if you are eligible for disaster assistance from state, federal and voluntary organizations.

RELATED: Pine Bluff homes still have floodwater up to ceilings days after river crests

That link will have a list of available resources in your community.

if you're still out of your home, call 1-800-621-FEMA.

They will help you figure out what kind of assistance is available, provide grants for basic repairs, and if you need it, they could give you a place for you and your family to stay while you repair your home.

You can also apply for a low-interest disaster loan.

For businesses that were impacted by the flood, FEMA may refer you to the U.S. Small Business Administration.

This is the largest source of federal disaster recovery funds, but you have to apply.

If you're wanting to ask questions or apply in person, you can visit Disaster Recovery Centers.

Disaster Recovery Centers will soon be located in areas throughout the designated counties.

RELATED: Red Cross opens toll-free number for residents impacted by flooding