Baptist Health Community Outreach is offering several opportunities for free back-to-school immunizations for Central Arkansas students.
Please bring your child’s shot records as well as proof of Medicaid coverage or other health insurance for verification purposes only.
Free backpacks filled with school supplies will be given to the first 50 children who receive immunizations at each location.
Vaccinations will be available in August at the following locations:
• Martin Street Youth Center, 201 West Martin St., Monday, Aug. 5 from 3 to 6. p.m.
• Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas, 6221 Colonel Glenn Road, Tuesday, Aug. 6, from 2 to 4 p.m.
• Dunbar Community Center, 1001 W. 16th St., Thursday, Aug. 8, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Liberty Hill Baptist Church, 1215 S. Schiller St., Monday, Aug. 12, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• St. John Baptist Church, 2501 S. Main St., Wednesday, Aug. 14, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• West Central Community Center, 4521 John Barrow Road, Saturday, Aug. 17, from 9 a.m. to noon
North Little Rock
• New Hope Baptist Church, 1821 Edmond St., Saturday, Aug. 3 p.m., from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Heaven’s Loft, 518 W. 26th St., Wednesday, Aug. 7, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• North Little Rock Academy, 5500 Lynch Drive, Saturday, Aug. 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Sylvan Hills United Methodist Church, 9921 AR 107, Thursday, Aug. 1, from 4 to 7 p.m., preschool physicals available.
For more information about Baptist Health Community Outreach’s free back-to-school immunization clinics, click here.