The pumpkin spice may have rolled in early this year, but it won't be long before Arkansans get to experience the changing of the leaves.
But when exactly will we get to see that autumnal change?
For nature enthusiasts, there's an interactive map that predicts when fall colors will peak in every location throughout the country.
►CLICK HERE to see the interactive map -- just slide the bar at the bottom to see when it peaks in your area.
According to the fall color report on Arkansas.com, fall colors are making their way across the state. The site said, "the color is still more prevalent in the Northwest and North Central parts of the state, but also around water sources across Arkansas.
What's the expectation for us in Arkansas? Here's a timeline of the fall foliage predictions:
- "Minimal" fall colors the week of Oct. 15
- "Patchy" fall colors the week of Oct. 22
- "Partial" fall colors the week of Oct. 29
- "Near peak" fall colors the week of Nov. 5
- "Peak" fall colors the week of Nov. 12
- "Past peak" fall colors the week of Nov. 19
Fall officially arrives on Saturday, Sept. 22.
*Interactive map by SmokyMountains.com.