LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Being alive and well isn't just about good nutrition and exercise. It's also about having a healthy mind.
Mental health affects one out of five Americans each year. Millions suffer in silence. If you're one of them, you're not alone.
THV11 and Rivendell Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas are working together in "Alive & Well" to shine light on resources you or someone you know might need.
To name a few, here's a list of mental health resources available in central Arkansas:
- Mental Health Council of Arkansas
- National Alliance of Mental Illness: Arkansas
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Arkansas
- Arkansas Dept. of Health
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- See UALR's list of central Arkansas community mental health resources here
Over the next year, THV11 will post resources and other information in this section on thv11.com.