LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas — Welcome to the new and improved THV11 website!
Since you’re reading this, you probably noticed the changes to our website. But if you're still wondering what all we change, let us tell you!
We’ve updated our site design to make navigation easier and to make sure our designs across our newscasts, app and site all match.
We made these design changes based off of your feedback over the past few years.
We took everything we learned and came up with the experience you’re seeing today.
So here’s what’s new:
- A Fresh Look: A little less white and a little more color!
- Navigation: We made it easier to find the sections that you care about the most, like News, Verify and Live Video
- Faster Load: Pages will load much faster, so you’re not waiting long to get to the content you want
- Search: Our search bar can now easily be found and it works much better, which is music to our ears
- Weather: We put more emphasis on weather by giving key elements, like the forecast and radar, their own pages
- Live Video: It’s now much easier to find our live newscasts and live breaking news video
- Alerts: Weather alerts, closings and delays have been split up so you can find just what you’re looking for without sifting through information overload
- Related Stories: When you’re reading something and want more on the topic, you’ll easily find suggestions
As with any change, there's gonna be things you like, you love, and maybe don’t like that much at all.
That’s why we want to hear from you. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make this the best experience for you.