LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Arkansas Razorback Football returns to Little Rock today for the only game being played at War Memorial Stadium this season.
War Memorial Stadium prohibits certain items from being brought inside the stadium.
The following items are expressly prohibited inside ticketed areas:
- Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, empty plastic water bottles no larger than 20 ounces, insulin containers, and baby food)
- All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- Coolers or ice chests
- Backpacks and bags
- Strollers/baby carriers
- Stadium seats that have arms, pockets, or are larger than 16" wide
- Brooms, poles, and staffs of any kind
- Weapons (including, without limitation, pocket knives), fireworks and other illegal substances
- Camera lenses in excess of six inches, tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls and other inflatable items
- Laser pens and laser pointers
- Skateboards, hoverboards, and wheeled footwear
- Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles
- Self-defense sprays (including, without limitation, pepper spray and mace)
- Toy guns or toy knives (including, without limitation, water guns)
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate or otherwise violating the Guest Conduct Policy
Here are some quick facts to know before the game.
- A clear bag policy is enforced (Bags should be no larger than one gallon, resealable, and clear. Clutch purse with or without strap no larger than 4.5'' x 6.5''. Clear tote that's plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12'' x 6'' x 12'')
- Metal detectors and/or security wands are at all entrances
- Concealed carry is prohibited even with a permit
- Loitering in the concourse is prohibited
- Arrive early to avoid congestion at entry
- Enter the stadium through the gate indicated on your ticket
- Have your ticket ready to be scanned upon entrance
- Report any suspicious conduct to onsite law enforcement
All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the stadium.
People carrying required medical supplies or devices into the venue are not subject to the clear bag policy but, will need to go through the bag check line at their entry gate for a thorough screening of the bag and the medical items. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared.
Policy violators can be refused admission, asked to leave, or ejected from the ticketed areas.