SUNRISE, Fla. — Relax, America, President Donald Trump is assuring a Florida crowd he's not going to change the name of Thanksgiving.
Trump is speaking at a reelection rally in Florida, where he is spending a long Thanksgiving weekend.
Trump tells the crowd that “some people want to change the name Thanksgiving, they don't want to use the term Thanksgiving.”
He also says that’s true of Christmas, but “now everybody is using Christmas again.”
Trump says people have different ideas about what to call the holiday. But he knows those attending the rally love the name Thanksgiving.
“And we're not changing it," he says.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police told him his mom was murdered, and his 13-year-old son killed her. He doesn't know what to do
- Two people arrested for pulling a horse behind a pickup truck
- Classrooms in Crisis: Tampa Bay area teachers are being injured by students
- Instant Pot releases special Star Wars collection
- Deputies: Half-naked Florida man makes a – mess – all over an elementary school
FREE 10NEWS APP: