The sheriff's office still isn't sure how it all happened, but a Cadillac ended up perched on top of two parked cars at a Citrus County bank.
The sheriff's office said a man backed out of a Suntrust drive-thru, over a curb and onto County Road 486. He then cut the wheel and continued to reverse around the curve until he hopped the curb back into the bank parking lot on Forest Drive, deputies said.
Then, deputies said the driver reversed onto two parked cars in the parking lot.
The sheriff's office said it's still investigating the crash.
What other people are reading right now:
- Don’t worry about Giant Asian Hornets coming to Florida. It could take years
- Two Florida panthers found dead just days apart
- DeSantis orders investigation into unemployment system following push from Florida's agriculture commissioner
- Pinellas County offering FREE coronavirus tests
- Coronavirus in context: Florida COVID-19 cases explained in 5 charts
- 5-year-old driving stolen car pulled over on his way to 'buy a Lamborghini'
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter