NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Update: ARDOT has announced additional lane closures starting Jan. 16 to work on Interstate 30 in Little Rock and North Little Rock. Weather permitting, double-lane closures on interstate lanes will generally be limited from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. and will be controlled by construction barrels and signage.
The additional lane closures are listed below:
Daytime closures (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- I-30 (traffic slowdown) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and the I-30/I-40 split in North Little Rock; scheduled for 30 minutes between 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Thursday, January 19 and Friday, January 20
- I-30 frontage roads (single-lane closures) between 4th and 10th Streets in Little Rock (6:30 a.m. start time)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Overnight closures (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.)
- I-30 (single and double-lane closures and traffic shifts) between Roosevelt Road in Little Rock and I-40 in North Little Rock
- I-630 eastbound ramp to I-30 eastbound (full closure) in Little Rock; ramp detour signed to exit to northbound frontage road
- I-30 frontage road (single-lane closure) between 4th and 10th Streets in Little Rock (6 p.m. start time)
- Broadway Street eastbound (single-lane closure) between the frontage roads in North Little Rock (11 p.m. start time)
- I-30/I-40 lanes and ramps (single-lane closures) at the north terminal in North Little Rock
ARDOT construction crews are set to demolish the existing I-30 westbound bridge over Broadway Street in North Little Rock, which will require two temporary full closures of the road.
Weather permitting, crews will close off Broadway Street between South Cypress and North Locust streets on the following dates:
- Friday, Jan. 13 at 10 p.m. through Monday, Jan. 16 at 5 a.m.
- Friday, Jan. 20 at 10 p.m. through Monday, Jan. 23 at 5 a.m.
For additional information, see detour map NR 23-004-A below:
Westbound traffic on Broadway Street will detour on the northbound frontage road to Bishop Lindsey Avenue, take the southbound frontage road, and return to Broadway.
Eastbound traffic on Broadway Street will detour to Poplar Street, take Riverfront Drive, and return to Broadway.