Widespread rain is causing problems on Arkansas roads, and it could impact your Monday morning morning commute.
LITTLE ROCK METRO:
Some flooding is possible in poor drainage areas like under a bridge, in low lying areas, or in any area water typically collects.
BALD KNOB SCHOOL DISTRICT:
At least one bus will be running a flood route on Monday morning.
The district will monitor water levels throughout the day to determine if the afternoon routes will run as normal.
WHITE COUNTY FLOODED ROADS (Updated at 11 p.m. Sunday):
- Bridge in 300 block of Fisher Hill Road
- 272 Bill HIll Rd (at the bridge) El Paso area
- 600-700 Blk Graham Rd Providence area
- E 13TH St Judsonia
- E 8TH St Judsonia
LAWRENCE COUNTY FLOODED ROADS (Updated at 11 p.m. Sunday)
- Lawrence Road 741 – Impassable
- Lawrence Road 716 – Impassable
- Lawrence Road 301 – Impassable
You can check real-time road conditions and traffic cameras on idrivearkansas.com.
For the latest weather and traffic Monday morning, including a live look at the roads from Weather Force 11, tune in to THV11 This Morning from 4:30 to 7 a.m.