- There's much more to offer at Greers Ferry Lake than just swimming and boating
- 'Discover Arkansas' guide proposes to girlfriend while chasing waterfalls
- Explore Little Rock Central High School where 9 students bravely made history
- Visit Arkansas's highest point at Mount Magazine State Park
- Self-guided tour at Old Arkansas State House makes perfect historic experience
- Enjoy the beautiful lake scenery while you boat your way to Sugar Loaf Mountain island
More Discover Arkansas
- Art Alley in Searcy is a drab alleyway turned into a vibrant, Instagram-worthy stop
- How 'Art Alley' started in Searcy | Discover Arkansas
- You can pick juicy, ripe peaches right off the tree at Peach Pickin’ Paradise
- Hot Arkansas summer days are best spent on the water, marina at Lake Catherine State Park
- River Mountain Park is 2.9 miles of a natural, well-maintained trail that runs along a cool creek
- Cedar Falls Trail features a majestic waterfall that is 95 feet tall!
- Before it became a state park, Jacksonport was an important site during the Civil War
- Blanchard Springs Caverns is home to one of the most glorious cave systems in the U.S.