Eat It Up
- Dugan's Pub in Little Rock offers a genuine Irish experience
- Decades of delicious: Feltner's Whatta-burger remains an Arkansas food hall of fame favorite
- The Oyster Bar serves up fresh seafood straight from the coast
- When they say Fidel & Co. Coffee is good, they mean it
- Beat the summer heat with customizable frozen treats at LePops
- A customizable taco bar, burrito bowls, and nachos? Rock City Taco has it all!
More Eat It Up
- One of the coolest patios in Little Rock, Hill Station is serving up food and fun
- Get lost in deliciousness at Lost Forty Brewing in Little Rock
- Nearly 5 decades of pizza and joy, U.S. Pizza Co. is the perfect summer eatery
- Over 12 million meals donated: Arkansas’ Tacos 4 Life changing lives around the world
- Voted some of Arkansas' Best Home Cookin' Homer's West is downright delicious!
- Massive cinnamon rolls made from scratch are some of the best in Arkansas at Will’s Cinnamon Shop
- Loblolly ice cream offering new, wild and rotating ‘advenchurn’ flavors!
- Charlotte’s Eats and Sweets has one of the south’s best pies according to Southern Living!