Voters across Arkansas will help decide on November 3 if President Donald Trump will be reelected or if Democratic candidate Joe Biden will be our next president. Arkansans will also vote on four House of Representative races as well as a Senator race. Voters in central Arkansas will vote to either reelect Congressman French Hill or choose Joyce Elliott in the Second Congressional District race. Senator Tom Cotton is facing off against Libertarian Ricky Harrington in the state’s only senate race. Make sure to download the THV11 app to stay updated on the latest election results.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Issue No. 1 Highway Tax Highway Sales and Use TaxPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
Issue No. 2 Term Limits Arkansas Term LimitsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
U.S. Congress District 2Precincts: 392 / 392 (100% reporting)
U.S. President Arkansas Vote TotalsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
U.S. SenatePrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
- Gov. Kemp responds to Trump's comments, says law prohibits him from 'interfering' in election
- Trump: 'I'm ashamed that I endorsed' Gov. Brian Kemp
- Trump says he'll leave White House if Electoral College seats Biden, promises Georgia rally
- Arkansas ranks 50th in voter turnout for 2020 election
- AP: Biden becomes first presidential candidate with 80 million votes in historic victory
- Michigan board certifies election for Joe Biden
- President Trump's legal team alleged vote fraud, but courts found none
- Claim that Trump 'was never given an orderly transition of power' is false
- Judge throws out Trump's bid to stop Pennsylvania vote certification
- A look at President Trump's long-shot election legal challenges
- Georgia hand tally affirms Biden lead over Trump, elections official says
- Presidential Election 2020: Live results from across the US
- Biden's 2020 electoral margin same as Trump in 2016 before 'faithless electors'
- VERIFY: No evidence that presidential election votes were tallied overseas
- Trump, Giuliani take frantic steps to overturn Biden victory