Voters across Arkansas will help decide on November 3 if President Donald Trump will be reelected or if Democratic candidate Joe Biden will be our next president. Arkansans will also vote on four House of Representative races as well as a Senator race. Voters in central Arkansas will vote to either reelect Congressman French Hill or choose Joyce Elliott in the Second Congressional District race. Senator Tom Cotton is facing off against Libertarian Ricky Harrington in the state’s only senate race. Make sure to download the THV11 app to stay updated on the latest election results.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Issue No. 1 Highway Tax Highway Sales and Use TaxPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
Issue No. 2 Term Limits Arkansas Term LimitsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
U.S. Congress District 2Precincts: 392 / 392 (100% reporting)
U.S. President Arkansas Vote TotalsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
U.S. SenatePrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
- PHOTOS: DC Police is searching for these people involved in the Capitol riots
- Trump supporters stage takeover of US Capitol, as Dems win Georgia Senate races
- Pence defies Trump, says he can't and won't reject electoral votes, citing the Constitution
- VERIFY: Fact-checking misinformation in Trump's speech prior to his supporters storming Capitol Hill
- Warnock, Ossoff win in Georgia, handing Dems Senate control
- Raphael Warnock projected to become Georgia's first Black U.S. senator with victory
- President Trump vows 'never to concede' in speech at election protests
- Dozens of protestors gather outside Arkansas State Capitol in support of President Trump
- Jon Ossoff effectively declares victory, saying he thanks Georgia 'for electing me to serve you'
- Political science experts call objecting to electoral votes 'dangerous' ahead of Congress vote
- Sen. Tom Cotton says he will not support the Electoral College challenge
- Lawsuit filed against Proud Boys for attack on historic church
- Trump asks Georgia election officials to 'find' votes during call with Sec. of State
- Experts say Trump reaction to leaked phone conversation could impact Senate runoffs
- Trump encouraging Georgia voters to call state lawmakers and demand decertification