Upload your photo and enter the sweepstakes at this link: https://woobox.com/4ca8jp
THV11’s Back-To-School Photo Sweepstakes Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, THV11’s Back-To-School Photo Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents of ARKANSAS who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Cape Publications, Inc. (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on Aug. 15, 2022 and end at 6:30 a.m. on Aug. 26, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, entrants may upload one (1) one photo per valid email address to Woobox on www.thv11.com/btsphoto. All entrants who upload eligible photos will be entered for a chance to win .
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Contestants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording of, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants.
4. Winner Selection. An entrant will be randomly drawn via Woobox.com daily on or about 6:40 a.m. between Aug. 22, 2022 and Aug. 26, 2022 and announced live on THV11’s Wake Up Central at 6:45 a.m.
5. Prizes and Odds. Five (5) Amazon Fire 32 GB Tablet with 8” display (ARV: $119.99). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The daily winner will be announced on THV11’s Wake Up Central at 6:45 a.m. Aug. 22, 2022 – Aug. 26, 2022 and called using the number provided at time of entry by 7:30 a.m. the day they are drawn. Winner will pick up prize at 720 S. Izard Street, Little Rock, AR 72201. Winner must show I.D.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability certifying that the entrant’s submission is entrant's original work, that entrant owns right to the work, that the submission has not previously won an award or prize in a contest and has not previously been published, and that entrant has complied with the Official Rules of the Contest, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found to be tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Contest at any time, for any reason. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Contest, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Contest or any prize. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each Contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. , THV11’s Back-To-School Photo Sweepstakes is sponsored by CAPE PUBLICATIONS INC. The decisions of Sponsor and the Contest judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after December 15, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.thv11.com send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), , THV11’s Back-To-School Photo Sweepstakes 720 S. Izard St. Little Rock, AR 72212. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Jessica Amis at (501) 244-4527 or Jessica.Amis@thv11.com.